Optimising Value at each Customer Interaction
Empowering Service and Sales teams to increase revenues and drive customer loyalty
A virtual programme for teams looking to deliver service excellence by identifying all critical touchpoints, the key decisions to be made and the flow of information
As companies increasingly focus on customer experience & loyalty, they need to improve customer communications and optimize their handling of customer related processes. The key is to define the critical touchpoints of these processes. It is important to understand which decisions need to be made on the customer side and which on the company side to make sure that when a transaction is completed, the invoice will be accepted and paid without complaints. It is essential to identify all the information needed to make the necessary decisions rapidly and without obstacles. Missing information leads to delays, errors and wrong decisions which consume time and effort to put right. To make processes efficient and cost effective, it’s important to identify which activities can be automated by a modern IT Service Management System.
Who should be involved
Service Management, Service process owners and IT representatives.
The optimum number of stakeholders in the programme is 10-12
How the programme works
A series of workshops combined with desk research following a proven Service Blueprint process:
- 2 hrs Planning Workshop: clarify objectives, attendees and timeframe
- Two Analysis Workshops in which:
- Document end-to-end process from enquiry to invoice
- Clarify decisions made and information required
- Identify tools and methods for seamless information exchange
- Identify obstacles & challenges
- Review Workshop
– Review documented Service Blueprint with stakeholders – Update documentation or extend scope
For companies designing specifications for an IT Service Management System, a process/functionality matrix can be prepared to indicate the current as-is situation, the objectives and the gaps to close
- Identified core service processes
- Defined critical customer touchpoints
- At each touchpoint understood the decisions to be made, the information required and priorities
- A Service Blueprint document for process improvement and specification of IT service tools.
Interested, contact us at [email protected] for a review of your needs and budget.